Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October 24, 2012

Dear Family,
 
So I wrote to Nathan and Mark first today and didn't leave myself too much time to e-mail you, but I sent a two and a half page letter off today that has more details about my week. In the field I was told that Presiden Klebingat gives us ninety minutes to write e-mails so I should be able to send you a lot longer emails from the field. So yesterday at the devotional Elder Larry Echo Hawk of the Seventy spoke to us and gave an awesome talk. His wife told us that the number of missionary applications turned in since the announcement has gone 471% up. That's crazy! Oh, and is that Kate that used to like Mark on a mission because I thought I heard her name on the intercom yesterday. Mother, could I get father's shirt size? I want to send him something for his birthday. Well the computer is giving me angry warnings so I better get off. I love you all and I'll talk to you next week.
 
Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment