Monday, February 11, 2013

February 11, 2013

Oi Familia,

Ha ha. You thought it was Mark didn't you? My letter is going to have to be short this week, because I don't have much time left. Sorry. I got both of your letters. Thanks for the recipes. I will put them to good use this week. We taught more lessons this week than we have before and we got a few new investigators which is really good. We also went to Chervonograd again this week and found out that one of the members we have been looking for married an Egyption and lives mostly in Egypt now. A little sad since there are so few members there as it is. Does the Church have a mission in Egypt? I didn't think so but I wasn't sure. Eventually. Oh, and just out of curiosity, which city are the Selby girls from and do they speak Russian or Ukrainian? Well that's all I have time for right now. I love you and hope you have an awesome week!

Elder Jolstead the Younger

No comments:

Post a Comment