Monday, April 8, 2013

April 8, 2013

Mother,

Loved the pictures! Nathan looks like Jared in that picture with him on the couch. It never seems to  be windy when we go to fly kites, so I'm glad you guys were able to actually get them in the air. I actually haven't seen any of conference yet. We won't get to until this  Saturday, but I'm really excited! I heard that you guys just now boxed up all of my stuff, which is pretty funny. I kind of  figured that it would stay where it was until Mark came home. His mission seemed a lot shorter than Jared's for some reason. You need to take lots of  pictures, especially when Jared gets there. We are going to be having some interesting changes here. Next week is transfers and it is going to be a pretty big one,  because they are going to be slowly moving russian speakers east in preparation for the mission split. We also just heard that they are going to be making leadership postions for sisters to accomidate the influx of new sisters that will be flooding us soon. We did a lot of walking this week, because of lack of investigators, but we actually found our first new investigator as a companionship this week, which is really exciting. Anyway, I am out of time, but I love you and expect lots of pictures next week!

Elder Jolstead the Younger 

No comments:

Post a Comment