Сім'я,

What happened to Fonzie! He looks a lot fatter than before. Maybe I just don't remember how fat he was. Ha ha. I forgot that Alek Fiestner was coming home at the same time as Robbie. I hope that after Robbie tells Dallin about his mission that Dallin will decide to start working on his papers. You'll have to ask Robbie and Alek to get up this week in fast and testimony meeting so you can here them speak there language. I think that the Ukrainian has replaced all French that I ever knew, because there was a lady from France who came to the branch a few weeks ago who only spoke French, and I could understand a little of what she was saying but I couldn't remember a word when I tried to speak back. All that came out of my mouth was Ukrainian.

I'm glad Braydon almost has his papers in. Is anyone else working on them? I cringed when I read about Chappy. Ouch! I hope that he's okay. I'm glad that the worst thing I had happen to me before my mission was that ear infection thing, unless you count Jared hitting me with the car. That ear thing never fully went away actually. I may have hearing problems in my left ear forever I guess. At least I'm not dizzy anymore.

Well, I saw my first two dead bodies these past couple of weeks. Don't worry, they died of natural causes. They had two funerals for members who died these last few weeks and I think that all Ukrainian Funerals are open casket. The first one was for an old babucya and it was in her house, which was really small and cramped, so I was pretty close to her body. The second guy died of a heart attack I think and he was a really big guy. Carrying his coffin the fifty yard to where they buried him was not fun. He was easily over three hundred lbs.

Another interesting/weird story. We were having a first contact lesson with this guy, and I could basically understand what was being said between him and Elder Dorius and this guy really liked to talk. He was talking about in the Last Supper paintings how they always draw the Savior and His Apostles sitting down, when really, according to Jewish tradition they were actaully probably lying on these bench like things. Now, when he said that, I understood what he was saying. He didn't have to get up on a table and show us what it looked like. But he did. It was really awkward and Elder Dorius had a hard time not laughing, because he thought I didn't understand what was being said. If I hadn't understood and some guy had just done a lying down supermodel pose on a table, I probably would have been a little freaked out. I was wierded out anyway, but the fact that I knew what he was doing helped.

I'm glad Kelleene was doing well enough to go to church! Do you guys know how much longer she is going to be treated and what else is going to happen treatmentwise? I hope you guys are doing well and that the flu doesn't spread to all of you guys. I love you all and hope in joy the rest of the month!

Elder Jolstead the Younger