Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 7, 2012

добре ден!
 
I'm glad everyone's birthday went well and I hope everything went well with Kelleene's appointment. Don't worry about the pictures being late, we have a temple walk every Sunday afternoon, which is really cool. I usually take that time to write in my journal or read my Patriarchal Blessing. Elder Zwick of the Seventy spoke to us yesterday and gave an awesome talk on being desciples of Jesus Christ. He didn't really say anything that I didn't know, but the spirit that i felt was amazing and I really learned a lot just by feeling the Holy Ghost. I'm starting to get a little worried about being able to see an apostle here, because I realized that the Apostles are probably more busy than usual with the amount of mission applications that are coming in. Elder Zwick told us that the amount of applications they have received from sisters between the announcement and now is more than the amount of sisters currently serving worldwide! That just blows my mind! The work is being hastened. One of my Teachers also told us that one of his friends got a mission call to serve in Taiwan, until China was opened, so that makes me wonder if that is going to happen very soon. I got really mad when I heard this morning about the election. How did our state vote about the gay marriage and marajuana issues? I'd hate to come home and see gay couples smoking pot on every street corner. Anyway. I've gained about two more pounds this week, which is incredible. I actually lost half a pound from fasting on Sunday, but then I weighed myself on Tuesday and had gained twice that back! It just shows that you will be blessed for fasting. I have to go, but I love you and am working hard!
 
Старійшина Jolstead

No comments:

Post a Comment