Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013


Mother,
It was really cool to see you guys yesterday. Kind of wierd how few people there are at home right now. I really like the pictures you sent too. It looks like Dallin's Party was fun. I can't tell what Dallin and his friends are holding, though. They kind of look like giant tubes of lipstick, but I'm hoping that's not what they are. The picture of Nathan and Mark reminds me of the part in one of our movies where Kayla and Krystal have bag hats on there heads and are throwing grass at eachother. Also, Dallins cake looks really good, if a little disturbing. They don't really have cake in Ukraine. It looks like cake, but it's really just bread. It tastes good, but it isn't cake. I did get the easter package by the way. I got it about a month ago but forgot to tell you. I still have a few peeps that I haven't blown up yet. They don't have graham crackers here, but I have been making improvised s'mores with this type of cracker that is pretty close. They don't have marshmellows here either, so the peeps were actually really useful. I am glad that Grandma will still be living close. Did Uncle Austin and his family already move to Spokane? This was a really great week, but a little bit crazy because of Zone Conference. I kind of don't know what else to say, since I talked to you yesterday. I am working hard and still trying to reach my potential as a missionary. I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Elder Jolstead

No comments:

Post a Comment