Monday, May 20, 2013

May 20, 2013


Mother,
Sounds like you guys had an awesome week. I'm glad Grandma will still be living close when I get back and that she is happy. Dallin's game sounds cool. No, size doesn't matter in flag football, but when they move on to tackle, it will be a different story, so tell Dallin he needs to start finishing his dinners and eating seconds and thirds. He should just watch how much Mark eats and eat like that. I miss father son campouts and soggy hotdogs. Even before the mission, I felt like I hadn't gone camping in forever. The party sounded awesome as well and I hope that that stays a tradition.
So this week was really really fast and I don't know what to write about. Plus my companion is talking to the Zone leaders behind me about transfers and I am having a hard time paying attention. This week we get transfer information and since the mission splits in the middle of next transfer, this transfer is giong to be pretty big. We also have the baptism this week which will be awesome. Sorry I am a little distracted right now, but I'll write a letter today because I will have time. I also got two of your letters this week which was really cool. It's weird to hear details of things that happened before that you already wrote about in emails. Anyway, love you and I will definitely write more next week!
Elder Jolstead

No comments:

Post a Comment