Tuesday, August 20, 2013

August 19, 2013

Mother,
     Well, making Brady Bunch boxes is one way to get everyone in the family picture. I'm glad everyone enjoyed the rest of your time with Krystal's family while they were there. I'm looking forward to this week. I like it when everyone goes to school and I don't have to. Missionary work is hard, but at least the only "homework" is the area book and all the "reading assignments" are in the scriptures, which I love to read anyway. Still no luck getting people registered to proselyte, which will be interesting this next transfer. I am finally getting transferred! It will be sad to leave L'viv, because I've been here for so long and I love the people so much, but I am ready to leave. The next city I will be serving in is called Lutsk (pronounced Lootsk). I'm excited because that is the other city that I really wanted to serve at while I was in the MTC. It is also an old city, but quite a bit smaller than L'viv. The coolest part is that there is a castle in the middle of the city. I will be sure to get lots of pictures.  My first two companions are going home on Wednesday, which will make Elder Naumann my only surviving companion. The Elder that I will be serving with in Lutsk only has two transfers left too, so I will be keeping my record of only serving with a companion for two transfers. No one can stand me for any longer. Ha ha. At least I won't be in a leadership position. I have a goal to be one of those missionaries that every says "wow, he was such a great Missionary. I don't know why he never served in a leadership position". Ha ha. The only leadership position I want is trainer and with the lack of Elders coming in, that doesn't seem likely. President said that at the end of the year, there will be 29 Elders and 26 Sisters. Crazy. My group was the last big group of Elders. We are calling what comes after us the lost generation. Ha ha. Not really anything else to say. I hope everyone is ready for school. Love you all!
Elder Jolstead

No comments:

Post a Comment